What sets us apart?
Here at Orthodontic Excellence, you are in great hands. That's because our orthodontists are experts in straightening teeth, and our team works together to give you an enjoyable - and successful - treatment experience.
- We are specialist orthodontists. To become an orthodontist, you must first study an undergraduate dental degree. Once that's completed, you can go on to specialise in the field of orthodontics, which requires an additional three years of postgraduate study. That's exactly what our orthodontists here at Orthodontic Excellence have done, which means they are qualified to diagnose and treat problems affecting the alignment of your teeth and jaws.
- We deliver amazing orthodontic results. First and foremost, we aim to get the very best results for you. With our experience and passion, and the range of orthodontic treatment methods we offer, we can make this happen.
- We offer an extensive range of treatment options. Our orthodontists are experienced specialist orthodontists and are therefore able to offer various treatment options, whether this be Invisalign's invisible braces, traditional metal braces, or the discreet hidden braces (also known as lingual braces). At your free appointment, we will present all of your treatment options to you and discuss the benefits of each of them. This will enable you to make an informed decision about embarking on treatment.
- We want you to feel comfortable. Comfort is key and we want you to feel at ease when you come to us for treatment. To make your experience more enjoyable, we offer hot drinks in our waiting room as well as free wifi and a TV.
- We want orthodontic treatment to be affordable for you. We know that orthodontic treatment can be expensive, so we offer interest-free payment plans that suit almost any budget.
- We want you to be well-informed about us and your treatment before you get started. That's why we offer free assessments where all your options can be discussed with no obligation.
- You can be sure you're in great hands. Dr Peter Huntley and Dr Virginia Rootkin-Gray have trained in the field of orthodontics for many years and both mentor and lecture other specialists around the country. Dr Huntley has published two articles, which you can read here.