5 benefits of Invisalign
If you’re considering Invisalign treatment, here are some more reasons why this treatment is so popular among our patients here at Orthodontic Excellence:
- Precise results: Invisalign treatment is designed for you by the orthodontist.
They combine the specialist understanding of orthodontics with the amazing Invisalign software to plan your treatment. You will be able to see the planned outcome so that you can fully understand what to expect.
- Suitable for all ages: Invisalign treatment is suitable for both adults and teens.
- Easy to wear: Invisalign’s aligners are custom made to fit your mouth, making them comfortable to wear. And because you can remove them to eat, brush and floss – as well as for attending special occasions – they don’t interfere with your lifestyle.
- Virtually invisible: Perhaps the greatest benefit of all is the clear plastic material the aligners are made of. This makes them virtually invisible so no-one will know you’re having treatment… unless you tell them of course!
- Comfort:The smooth plastic of the aligners is extremely comfortable and only rarely associated with discomfort problems.
- Sports players: to reduce the anxiety of damage to the teeth from contact sports, gun shields can be worn over your Invisalign aligners
- Musicians: brass and woodwind players can continue to play with confidence, wearing their Invisalign aligners. The worry of the effect of traditional braces on your playing is now avoidable.
Specialist Invisalign providers
Here at Orthodontic Excellence, we are recognised as a leading Invisalign provider. Dr Rootkin-Gray has been awarded Invisalign Diamond and Dr Huntley has been awarded Invisalign Platinum Elite Provider status. Dr Huntley’s expertise in Invisalign is nationally recognised and he was invited to speak on Invisalign to the combined Irish and British Orthodontic Societies in 2009. In 2012 Dr Huntley was invited by Invisalign UK to become a founding member of their new Invisalign UK Orthodontist Advisory Board. In 2018 Dr Huntley was invited to become an official Speaker for Invisalign in the UK. In 2013, Dr Huntley and Dr Rootkin-Gray became founding members of The Invisible Orthodontist, a nation-wide group of specialist orthodontists focused on treating patients using invisible techniques.
To find out if Invisalign is right for you, book your online consultation with our team today.